Friday, March 19, 2010

A small talk with Jessica

Last night when I was laying down with Jessica she said "I don't want Adriana to die" I said "I know, I miss her to" then she said "How did she die?" After I gathered my thoughts on how To explain it to her, I said "Well, remember her cord that was on her belly button?" She said "ya" I said, "Well, she moved so much that it got really twisted and then she had to go back to Heaven" She then started talking about how she did not want her to die in Heaven, I explained that after we go to Heaven, we don't die again. She goes "OH! I thought we died again." I said "Nope, and after we go to Heaven we will be with our Family and we will be with Adriana, she will be our baby." It is hard for Jessica to understand still, she still thinks that we need to buy Adriana clothes and save Jessica's clothes and shoes that don't fit her anymore so Adriana can wear them. I told her that she won't be wearing them because she is in Heaven and she goes "I know, but we can take them to heaven and give them to her." I said "She does not need these clothes, she has Angel clothes".

1 comment:

  1. Kristina, it's really hard to know what to say, because when I come here and read about your thoughts, it brings me back to such a sad, empty place. I love you more than words can express, and my heart breaks for all of you. I also can't express the depth of my own pain and loss, but at least I know where Adriana is and that we will have her with us again. It will take more time for Jessica to understand as we do. I may help for Aliya and Jessica to write their own thoughts to Adriana here. I am so proud of you and Russ for the strength you have shown, and for the love you continually show to your children. I am so happy and proud to be your mother; thank you for the beautiful grandchildren you have given me, and for the sweet one joining is soon. I love you all very much!!

    ReplyDelete